Low-Cost Health Care Services
Planned Parenthood Great Northwest, Hawaiʻi, Indiana, Kentucky provides low-cost and affordable birth control and other family planning services to patients without health insurance.
Discounted Telehealth Services
Eligible services provided via telehealth (virtual visits) at any of our participating health centers also qualify for discounts.
Eligible Health Centers
To receive discounts, you must report your household size and your income.
- Your household size. For example, family members who are related to you by birth, marriage, or adoption and who live together.
- Your income. For example, paystubs, bank statements, forms related to unemployment compensation, or a written signed statement describing your financial situation and income.
Eligible Health Care Services
We offer birth control options and emergency contraception.
STIs are common, but getting tested is easy. We offer testing for routine STI screenings, as well as PEP and PrEP.
Annual Wellness Exams
Regular checks ups can prevent illness, identify any problems early, and help you stay healthy. We offer preventive wellness exams for patients of all genders who are 18 and older.
We offer pregnancy testing and pregnancy options education to help answer all your questions.
We offer cancer screenings and prevention, including:
- Pap tests to prevent cervical cancer.
- Clinical breast exams and mammogram referral to prevent breast cancer.
We also offer:
- Family planning education
Other Discounts & Payment Plans
Whether or not you qualify for this federally funded program (known as Title X), we're currently offering a variety of payment options to make your visit to Planned Parenthood more affordable.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526