Together we advocate, educate, and provide exceptional health care supporting sexual health, wellness, and reproductive freedom — without judgment, without fear, without fail.
High-quality, affordable sexual and reproductive health services in settings that protect the dignity, privacy, and rights of each individual
Medically accurate, age-appropriate, comprehensive sex education that furthers understanding of human sexuality and promotes healthy behavior
Actively protecting the fundamental right to self-determination, and the right to decide freely if and when to have a child.
- Honesty and truthfulness are reflected in our actions and communications.
- Confidentiality is preserved.
- Courage to voice the unrepresented or unpopular idea or opinion.
- Alignment with and support of organizational decisions and mission.
- Actions and words are in alignment.
- Responsible stewardship of vision and how it relates to planned giving.
- We are the gold star standard of health care, education and advocacy.
- Business acumen is both ethical and necessary.
- We provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
- We are a Learning Organization.
- Our Behaviors reflect positively on the organization.
- We intentionally plan new endeavors to ensure success.
- We are a Great Place to Work.
- We are respectful and fair with everyone.
- We seek partnerships with other justice organizations and marginalized communities.
- We act as allies for just causes.
- Social justice informs our decision making and planning.
- Diversity is reflected in our staff.
- Care. No matter what.
- Compassion, even when it isn't easy.
- We demonstrate persistence and devotion to our mission.
- Every client, donor, staff and advocate feels important and valued.
- We provide our services in a non judgmental way.
- We create an environment that encourages and supports calculated risk taking.
- We ask what we can learn when things don't go as expected, leading to continuous learning and improvement.
- We see the future as hopeful with unlimited opportunities.
- Everyone strives to be at the top rung of the Accountability Ladder.
Or call 1-800-230-7526