Our nationally recognized team of educators are providing impactful education programming in communities across our 6-state region.
High-quality comprehensive sex ed includes information on a variety of topics related to sex and sexuality, exploring values, and beliefs about those topics, and gaining skills that are needed to navigate relationships and manage one’s own sexual health. Sex ed can take place in schools, in community settings, online, and at home.
Comprehensive sex ed covers a range of topics including:
- Human development (including reproduction, puberty, sexual orientation, and gender identity)
- Relationships (including families, friendships, romantic relationships, and dating)
- Personal skills (including communication, negotiation, and decision-making
- Sexual behavior (including abstinence and sexuality throughout life)
- Sexual health (including sexually transmitted infections, contraception, and pregnancy)
- Society and culture (including gender roles, diversity, and sexuality in the media)
We are committed to improving the lives of young people through sex education that is medically accurate, age appropriate, inclusive, trauma-informed, and culturally affirming.