Request an Appointment
Use our online appointment system to request an appointment at any of our health centers or call us directly at 1-800-769-0045. This is a service for non-urgent appointments.
Existing patients can sign in or create a new Planned Parenthood Patient Portal account to message your provider, see lab results, or review your medical history.
Access your Planned Parenthood Payment Account here. Create a new confidential account or log-in to your existing confidential account to review "My Messages". You can also change any of your existing account information including your password, user address, or preferred location.
Take Charge Instructions & Application (WA Residents only)
For Washington State patients who qualify, Take Charge applications must be completed in the health center at the time of visit. You may qualify if you are a Washington resident, U.S. citizen and present and verify:
- State or Government issued identification and a valid Washington State address
- Complete income information (pay stubs from the previous 30 days). Teens do not need to report their parent's income
- Patients receiving unemployment benefits need to provide unemployment benefit records for the last 30 days.
- Patients not receiving unemployment benefits or making less than $500 per month need to provide an explanation of how they are meeting their needs.
- A valid Social Security Number and an unexpired LPR or "green card" if you are a permanent resident.
More information regarding the Take Charge program is available here.