Low-Cost Birth Control and More
Planned Parenthood Great Northwest, Hawaiʻi, Indiana, Kentucky provides low-cost or no-cost birth control and other family planning services in Idaho for patients who qualify.
Please note, this program is only available through the health center locations listed above.
To receive discounts, you must report your household size and your income.
- Your household size. For example, family members who are related to you by birth, marriage, or adoption and who live together.
- Your income. For example, paystubs, bank statements, forms related to unemployment compensation, or a written signed statement describing your financial situation and income.
Discounted Telehealth Services
Eligible services provided via telehealth (virtual visits) at eligible health centers in Meridian and Twin Falls also qualify for discounts.
Eligible Health Care Services
We offer birth control options and emergency contraception.
Routine STI Testing
STIs are common, but getting tested is easy. We offer testing for routine STI screenings, as well as PEP and PrEP.
Annual Wellness Exams
Regular checks ups can prevent illness, identify any problems early, and help you stay healthy. We offer preventive wellness exams for patients of all genders who are 18 and older.
We offer pregnancy testing and pregnancy options education to help answer all your questions.
We offer cancer screenings and prevention, including:
- Pap tests to prevent cervical cancer.
- Clinical breast exams and mammogram referral to prevent breast cancer.
We also offer:
- Family planning education
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526