As a leader in information technology with over 25 years in the field, Kenneth Ford has been helping organizations grow and stabilize technological capabilities with keen insight and creativity. He is currently the Information Technology Director at CSC Shared Services, a private equity firm that purchases financially struggling companies, managing their technology footprints. He currently oversees infrastructures of seven U.S. companies, including Touch of Modern, Z Gallerie and Sur La Table.
Prior to joining CSC Shared Services, Kenneth served as the Vice President of Administrative Services (i.e., IT, Facilities, Security & Admin Services) at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, as well as held leadership positions at other organizations. Throughout his career, Kenneth has devoted technical expertise in managing high end and visible projects including:
- Project Manager for EPIC implementation (Vanguard)
- Cisco Voice implementations
- Contact Center network / voice implementation
- Service Desk build out to support follow-the-sun support
- Lowering cost of network services while increasing service usage