The New Hampshire Family Planning Medical Assistance Program is your source for free, confidential and convenient family planning services. You can enroll and receive health care services under this plan at any Planned Parenthood health center location New Hampshire, select sites in Vermont, and at any other participating provider in New Hampshire.
- Birth Control
- STD testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Patient Education and counseling
- Well-person Checkups
- You are a New Hampshire resident
- You are a U.S. citizen or a qualified Alien
- You are not currently pregnant
- You are not currently enrolled in Medicaid
- You meet the income requirements listed below
Household Size + 1 Monthly Income
2 $2,845.27 or less
3 $3,586.80 or less
4 $4,328.33 or less
5 $5,069.87 or less
6 $5,811.40 or less
7 $6,552.93 or less
8 $7,294.47 or less
Call 1-866-476-1321 to speak to someone about the NH Family Planning Program or to make an appointment.
If you qualify, you can get your family planning services FOR FREE at any of these Planned Parenthood health centers:
Call 1-866-476-1321 to make an appointment.