- Abortion services (at select sites only)
- Birth control
- Cervical, breast, colorectal, and other cancer screenings
- Emergency contraception (The Morning After Pill or IUD)
- Follow up services for abnormal Pap tests and HPV
- Immunizations including the HPV and the Flu
- Initial infertility work-up
- Men's sexual and reproductive health care services, including treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Miscarriage care
- Pap tests
- Pelvic pain, bleeding, and other reproductive health concerns.
- Preconception Education
- Pregnancy Testing and a Discussion of Options
- PrEP, PEP, and prescriptions for Truvada.
- Rapid HIV Testing, with results in 1 minute
- Reproductive life planning and goal setting
- Smoking Cessation (help quitting smoking)
- STD testing and treatment, and prevention services. Now offering at-home STI testing! Learn more.
- Trans-inclusive health care, including hormone therapy
- UTI testing and treatment
- Well Person Check-Ups
- Wellness Counseling (at select sites only)
Can guys come to Planned Parenthood? Is Planned Parenthood's care inclusive? Does Planned Parenthood offer services for LGBTQ people? Can you come to Planned Parenthood if you don't have insurance? The short answer to all of these questions is: yes.
People of all genders, sexual orientations, ages, races, and incomes, are welcome at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England. We pride ourselves on care that is expert, respectful, and inclusive.
You may not know we offer:
- Trans-inclusive health care, including gender affirming hormone therapy
- PrEP, PEP, and prescriptions for Truvada
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Sports and school physicals
- 1-minute HIV tests
- Limited primary care services
We welcome many insurances, including Anthem, Blue Cross, Cigna, MaineCare, MVP, Medicaid and Medicare. We can also courtesy bill any payer we are not contracted with, with the exception of TriCare.
PPNNE offers high quality health care at an affordable price. Payment in full is required at time of service. Click here to learn more.
Returning Patients: Pay your bill online using your Visa or Mastercard, click here. You'll be able to pay your bill, but you won't be able to see outstanding balances, invoices or payment history.
Maine Residents - MaineCare Limited Family Planning Benefit Program
This program allows Maine to receive free family planning services such as birth control, breast and cervical cancer screenings, STD testing and treatment, UTI testing and treatment and well person check-ups.
New Hampshire Residents - New Hampshire Family Medical Assistance Program
This program allows NH Residents to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, STD testing & treatment, well person check-ups and more.
Vermont Residents - Access Plan
Access Plan allows Vermonters to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, STD testing & treatment, well person check-ups and more.
Birth Control by Mail - BlueMail - available in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.