We are your sexual health experts. Nothing will freak us out.
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE) provides exceptional sexual health care at 21 health centers across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
To book an appointment, call 1-866-476-1321 or request an appointment online.
Pay your bill online using your Visa or Mastercard, click here. You'll be able to pay your bill, but you won't be able to see outstanding balances, invoices or payment history. You can also call our Patient Accounts Department, Monday-Friday from 8:00 - 3:30 PM at 1-800-631-0972
- *NEW!* Help enrolling in health insurance
- Abortion services (at select sites only)
- Birth Control - on site, or by mail through our program BlueMail.
- Emergency Contraception (The Morning After Pill or Plan B)
- HPV & Hepatitis A&B Immunizations
- Cervical, Breast, Colorectal, and testicular cancer screenings
- Preconception Education and Prenatal Referrals
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Education
- Rapid HIV Testing, with results in 20 minutes.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing and Treatment
Well Woman Visits
- ..and more!
- Well Woman Visits
Learn more about specific health topics.
We welcome many insurances, including Anthem, Blue Cross, Cigna, MVP, Medicaid and Medicare. We can also courtesy bill any payer we are not contracted with, with the exception of TriCare.
PPNNE offers high quality health care at an affordable price. Payment in full is required at time of service. Click here to learn more, or call 1-800-631-0972, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 3:30PM to speak to someone in our billing department.
Confused about the changes to the healthcare system? Feeling in the dark about Obamacare? We can help! Click here for info on signing up for health insurance.
Access Plan for Vermont Residents
Access Plan allows Vermonters to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, annual exams, STI testing & treatment and more. Take our eligibility quiz today to see if you qualify!
New Hampshire Family Planning Program for New Hampshire Residents
This program allows NH Residents to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, annual exams, STI testing & treatment and more. Take our eligibility quiz today to see if you qualify!