Appointment Policies and Information
We want to save you time when calling us! If you need to speak to a staff member, call 603-772-9315 and press 6 on the phone tree. Phone tree is:
# to hear options again.
- 1: Address, hours, fax;
- 2: Scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling an appointment (redirects to scheduling team);
- 3: Payments and billing questions (redirects to Patient Accounts department);
- 4: Refill an existing prescription by leaving a voicemail;
- 5: Get your test results;
- 6: Speak to your local health center staff;
We’re unable to provide childcare at our health center. For safety reasons children need to be accompanied by an adult when they’re in the waiting room. Only infants can accompany you to the exam room. Please bring a friend or family member to be with your children if you don’t have childcare at home.
You can fill your birth control prescriptions at our health center instead of the pharmacy. during all hours Health Center is open.
You may be able to get your birth control pills mailed to you. Ask the health center staff for more information.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.