We're so much more than birth control.
At Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, we're proud to offer a full range of reproductive and sexual health care services. Click on any topic to learn more.
- Abortion services (at select sites only)
- Birth control, at our health centers and through the mail
- Cervical, breast, colorectal, and other cancer screenings
- Emergency contraception (The Morning After Pill or IUD)
- Follow up services for abnormal Pap tests and HPV
- Help quitting smoking
- Immunizations including the HPV and the Flu
- Initial infertility work-up
- Men's sexual and reproductive health care services, including treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Miscarriage care
- Pap tests
- Patient support counseling (at select sites only)
- Pelvic pain, bleeding, and other reproductive health concerns
- Preconception education
- Pregnancy Testing and a discussion of options
- PrEP, PEP, and prescriptions for Truvada
- Rapid HIV Testing, with results in 1 minute
- Reproductive life planning and goal setting
- STD testing and treatment, and prevention services
Now offering at-home testing kits! Learn more.
- Trans-inclusive health care, including gender affirming hormone therapy
- Well-person checkups, a comprehensive, yearly visit, which includes some primary care services, and is personalized to fit you and your needs.