We're so much more than birth control.
At Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, we're proud to offer a full range of reproductive and sexual health care services. Click on any topic to learn more.
- Abortion services (in-clinic or the abortion pill, available by telehealth)
- Birth control, at our health centers and through the mail
- Cervical, breast, colorectal, and other cancer screenings
- Emergency contraception (aka the "Morning After Pill") -- pills or IUD
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Follow up services for abnormal Pap tests and HPV
- Gender affirming hormone therapy
- HIV testing and PrEP, PEP, and prescriptions for Truvada.
- Help quitting smoking
- Initial infertility work-up
- Miscarriage care
- Patient support counseling (available at health centers in VT and Portland, ME)
- Pelvic pain, bleeding, and other reproductive health concerns
- Preconception education
- Pregnancy Testing and a discussion of options
- Reproductive life planning and goal setting
- STD testing and treatment, and prevention services.
- Vaccines for HPV, the Flu, and hMPXV (Monkeypox)
- Well-person checkups, a comprehensive, yearly visit, which includes some primary care services, and is personalized to fit you and your needs.