COVID-19 - Important Information
- Most of our appointments are now being provided through Telehealth and will happen over the phone or over a secure videoconference.
- We also continue to offer in-person visits when necessary.
- Please do not come to the health center for any reason, unless directed to by our staff.
- Please wear a face mask or covering if you are scheduled for an in-person visit or directed by staff to come to the health center. This is a CDC recommendation.
- These changes will allow us to serve as many patients in need as possible, in the safest way possible. Learn more. Thank you.
If you hate talking on the phone, or can't call during the hours we're open, book an appointment through our online system! To get started, find your nearest health center:
Or book an appointment by calling us Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at 1-800-230-7526.
We have 21 health centers across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England is a tax exempt 501 (c)(3) organization. Federal ID Number: 03-0222941