Maine’s Limited Family Planning Benefit is your source for free, confidential and convenient family planning services. You can enroll and receive health care services under this plan at any Planned Parenthood health center in Maine at no cost to you.
- Birth control (pills, implant, IUD)
- Breast and Cervical cancer screenings
- STI testing and treatment,
- UTI testing and treatment
- Well person check-ups
- You must be a Maine resident or an approved legal non-citizen
- Your individual income is at or below 209% of the Federal Poverty Level ($2,243.27 monthly)
- You are not pregnant
- You are not enrolled in Medicaid
Call 1-866-476-1321 to speak to someone about the Maine Limited Family Planning Program or to make an appointment.
If you qualify, you can get your family planning services FOR FREE at any of these Planned Parenthood health centers:
Call 1-866-476-1321 to make an appointment.