The Maine’s Limited Family Planning Benefit is your source for free, confidential and convenient family planning services. You can enroll and receive health care services under this plan at any Planned Parenthood health center in Maine at no cost to you.
- Birth control (pills, implant, IUD)
- Breast and Cervical cancer screenings
- STI testing and treatment,
- UTI testing and treatment
- Well person check-ups
How to qualify:
- Enrollees must be Maine residents or an approved legal non-citizen
- Individual income is at or below 209% of the Federal Poverty Level ($2,175 monthly)
- Enrollees are not pregnant
- Enrollees are not enrolled in Medicaid
Call 1-866-476-1321 to speak to someone about the Maine Limited Family Planning Program or to make an appointment.
If you qualify, you can get your family planning services FOR FREE at any of these Planned Parenthood health centers:
Call 1-866-476-1321 to make an appointment.