Important update: Changes coming to this portal
PPNNE is switching patient portals and will start using MyChart on November 1. We will maintain your health records, but other activity from this portal will not be transferred to the new one. Please note these important dates:
- October 14th: Scheduling through this portal will be shut off. You can schedule an appointment instead by calling us at 866-476-1321 or visiting this page.
- November 1st: Secure messaging will be shut off. Patients who wish to send us a secure message will be encouraged to join MyChart.
- June 30, 2023: Access to this portal will be shut off for patients.
On the portal, you'll be able to:
schedule an appointment
view your statement
pay your bill
ask a medical question
and view your lab results!
If you already have a patient portal account or if you have an enrollment token, use the button below to login or create an account.Login To The Patient Portal
Please note - this portal is for patients served in Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont only. Click here to find a different health center.
Not a member, or no enrollment token?
You can enroll in the patient portal at your next appointment, or you can request an enrollment token by calling the Portal Enrollment Team at 844-806-8391.
Additional Information About PPNNE Switching Portals:
As noted above, PPNNE is switching to a new patient portal called MyChart on November 1. Our current portal will remain available with limited functionality through the end of June 2023. However, not all information in the portal will be transferred. For that reason, we encourage patients to take the following steps:
- Login to your portal account by clicking the blue button above.
- Visit the Mail tab and download any messages you wish to save.
- Visit the Schedule tab and note any upcoming appointments you may have.
- Visit the Statement tab to view your last statement and download copies of past payments.
- Visit the My Chart tab to request your medical record or view lab results:
- Hover over the "My Chart" tab. Click "Request Health Record."
- Click the yellow "Submit" button. You should see a message that states, "Your request has been successfully submitted." Within 15-30 minutes you should have access to view your chart and test results.
- View your lab results by hovering over the "My Chart" tab, click "View My Chart".
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click "Results.” If you receive a message that says, "you have no information to display", it means the results are not back from the lab or you have not requested your health record (steps 1-2).
- To view the test result, click the details link located on the right of the screen.
- The result expands and lists the lab test (component), the result (your values) and any comments.