NEW Patient Portal - MyChart
PPNNE is excited to announce we are now using MyChart as our patient portal. It has more features than our old portal, including faster test results and it is available as an app, so you can access your records wherever you are. The next time you book an appointment you will be prompted to join MyChart and will be given an activiation code. Our old portal will remain available with limited functionality until June 2023.
MyChart is accessible through your web browser or as an app you can download for free. Use it to get your test results much sooner, book an appointment, pay a bill, ask a medical question, refill medications, and more.
Login to MyChart here:
Download the MyChart App
Accessing the old patient portal
Our old patient portal will remain available with limited functionality through the end of June 2023. However, not all information in the portal will be transferred to MyChart. For that reason, we encourage patients to take the following steps:
- Login to your portal account by clicking the blue button below.
- Visit the Mail tab and download any messages you wish to save.
- Visit the Schedule tab and note any upcoming appointments you may have.
- Visit the Statement tab to view your last statement and download copies of past payments.
- Visit the My Chart tab to request your medical record or view lab results:
- Hover over the "My Chart" tab. Click "Request Health Record."
- Click the yellow "Submit" button. You should see a message that states, "Your request has been successfully submitted." Within 15-30 minutes you should have access to view your chart and test results.
- View your lab results by hovering over the "My Chart" tab, click "View My Chart".
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click "Results.” If you receive a message that says, "you have no information to display", it means the results are not back from the lab or you have not requested your health record (steps 1-2).
- To view the test result, click the details link located on the right of the screen.
- The result expands and lists the lab test (component), the result (your values) and any comments.