Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE) provides exceptional sexual health care at 21 health centers across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- *NEW!* Help enrolling in health insurance
- Abortion services (at select sites only)
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control -- on site, or by mail.
- Emergency Contraception ("The Morning After Pill" or "Plan B")
- HPV & Hepatitis A&B Immunizations
- Cervical, Breast, Colorectal, and testicular cancer screenings
- Preconception Education and Prenatal Referrals
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Education
- Rapid HIV Testing, with results in 20 minutes.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing and Treatment
Learn more about specific health topics.
We welcome many insurances, including Anthem, Blue Cross, Cigna, MVP, Medicaid and Medicare. We can also courtesy bill any payer we are not contracted with, with the exception of TriCare.
Confused about the changes to the healthcare system? Feeling in the dark about Obamacare? We can help! Click here for info on signing up for health insurance.
Access Plan for Vermont Residents
Access Plan allows Vermonters to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, annual exams, STI testing & treatment and more. Take our eligibility quiz today to see if you qualify!
New Hampshire Family Planning Program for New Hampshire Residents
This program allows NH Residents to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, annual exams, STI testing & treatment and more. Take our eligibility quiz today to see if you qualify!