Have you received expert, compassionate care at a Planned Parenthood health center, learned important info about sexual health from our amazing educators, or advocated with us to help protect reproductive rights? Tell us why Planned Parenthood matters to you. Your voice can make a difference. Your story will help show lawmakers, the media, and supporters just what we're fighting for in the weeks and months to come.
Alex has been a patient and supporter of Planned Parenthood for 15 years. Because of sexual health stigma in her culture, she turned to Planned Parenthood to get her questions answered and to take charge of her own body.
Have a story to tell?
Some people don’t understand everything that Planned Parenthood does—from providing health care and education to advocating for reproductive rights. But you aren’t some people. You know how important Planned Parenthood is and you have a story to tell.
This young UC Riverside student was afraid when she found out she was pregnant. She got the abortion care she needed at Planned Parenthood. Jessie is sharing her story to reduce the shame and stigma surrounding this common medical procedure.
Watch Eboney explain how Planned Parenthood came through for her when other health care providers did not.
Jacqueline always knew Planned Parenthood would be there for her. Now she is standing up for Planned Parenthood.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You confirm that you have written your submission yourself. If your story includes details about anyone else, you confirm that you have permission to share such details.
- You give Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (also referred to as, "Planned Parenthood") permission to use your submission or any portion of it in current or future promotional materials and in fundraising, advocacy, or media outreach projects and materials, including sharing your words publicly with a variety of audiences, media, or publications, including the press, and in multiple media formats.
- Your submission may be used alone or together with other materials, and Planned Parenthood may shorten or use only part of your submission. Planned Parenthood may also decide not to use your submission.
- If we decide to share your story, your statements will appear along with your first name, last name, age, city, and state, if you provide those details.
- We may share your submission, in whole or in part, without contacting you further; however, Planned Parenthood may also contact you for further details or further authorization or with questions about your submission.
- You waive any rights and compensation arising from such use, and release Planned Parenthood from any claims arising from such use.
- In sharing your story, please keep in mind that your story — including your name if you provide it — may appear in public advocacy projects. Even if you do not provide your name, keep in mind that some information can reveal who you are, such as unusual details about you or others.
- You will receive periodic e-mail updates from Planned Parenthood. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Or call 1-888-743-7526