Learn how to access your medical records or lab results, message a provider with any questions you may have, or pay your bill online.
Access your medical records and lab results, and message a provider with your non-urgent health questions all from our Patient Portal. Log on to our Patient Portal.
Your results will be available on Patient Portal within 7 to 10 days of being tested. Follow the steps below to receive your results.
How to Access Your Results From a Mobile Device
- Select: Menu icon – menu list appears
- Select: Request Health Record
- Select: Submit
- Select: Ok
- An email alert will be sent to you when your results are on Patient Portal.
- Your results will appear under the results icon.
How to Access Your Results From a Desktop Computer
- Locate the tab at the top right of your screen labeled My Chart
- A drop-down menu will appear
- Click Health Record
- A button will appear labeled Submit
- Press the Submit button
- It may take up to a day for your test results to appear.
- Once the results are ready, they will be located on your home page under the area labeled Labs.
- Select the date of the visit to view your results.
You will need to follow these steps every time you’re tested and want to retrieve your results from Patient Portal.
If you still do not see your results after two weeks, login to the Patient Portal and send us a message. One of our nurses will respond to your message within 24 to 48 hours during weekdays and 48 to 72 hours on Fridays and weekends.