A student-facing portal with short, engaging modules built on best-practice, inclusive principles.
• Covers introductory information on topics from anatomy to consent to pregnancy options to how to access services
• Designed for teachers and youth-serving professionals to assign to their students OR for young people who don’t get sex education in school
• Complemented by a three-part family communication course for parents and caregivers
A teacher-facing portal to support busy teachers and other youth-serving professionals with baseline skills and content
• Bite-sized learnings designed to support inclusive sex education, covering topics like answering student questions, inclusive language and images, and trauma-informed education
• Complementary, optional in-class materials to support Sex Ed To-Go didactic content.
• Links to other offerings that provide more in-depth training, tools or support
All content is designed for nationwide relevance (except two clearly-marked California-specific courses). Courses meet California Healthy Youth Act requirements and most of the National Sexuality Education Standards.
All content is completely free, and student-facing content is closed captioned for accessibility and also available in Spanish.
Sex Ed To-Go for Teachers
Courses for teachers and other youth-serving professionals
Sex Ed To-Go for Students
Courses for students
Sex Ed To-Go for Parents/Caregivers
Cursos en español
Or call 1-888-743-7526