Planned Parenthood of Illinois' 17 health centers offer comprehensive reproductive health services for people of all ages. All services are confidential and affordably priced.
- Annual exams (including Pap tests and evaluation and management of abnormal Pap tests)
- Clinical breast exams
- Comprehensive birth control services
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Ultrasound dating
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Hepatitis A & B vaccine (TWINRIX)
- Abortion services including in-clinic abortion, up to 19 weeks and 6 days, and the abortion pill up to 10 weeks
*Contact Planned Parenthood of Illinois at 1-877-200-PPIL for a list of locations that offer abortion services.
Call for walk-in availability. Find a Health Center Near You.