Planned Parenthood of Illinois' 17 health centers offer comprehensive reproductive health services for women and teens. All services are confidential and affordably priced.
Women's Health Services
- Gynecological exams (including Pap tests and evaluation and management of abnormal Pap tests)
- Clinical breast exams
- Comprehensive birth control services
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Ultrasound dating
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Hepatitis A & B vaccine (TWINRIX)
- Essure non-surgical female permanent sterilization
- Abortion services including in-clinic abortion up to 19 weeks and 6 days and the abortion pill up to 10 weeks*
*Contact Planned Parenthood of Illinois at 866.222.3248 for a list of locations that offer abortion services.