Pregnant? Now offering ultrasound dating services!
Planned Parenthood of Illinois is now offering Ultrasound Dating services to find out how far along you are in your pregnancy. In the same appointment, we can also:
• Assess the size of the fetus. The fetus is measured from one end to the other (crown-rump-length, or CRL). This will determine your approximate due date.
• Assess the location of the pregnancy. The pregnancy normally develops in the uterus, within the endometrium (the lining of the uterus). Sometimes a pregnancy may not be developing in the correct place (an ectopic pregnancy). The most common location for an ectopic pregnancy is the fallopian tube.
• Assess the gestation sac. The fetus is growing inside a small sac, called the gestation sac. The size and appearance of this sac will be assessed.
• Assess the number of fetuses.
• Assess the fetus' heartbeat. We will confirm the presence of a heartbeat in the fetus.
We will provide you with a few photos if we can capture a good image. The service is available for only $100 at the following locations:
Planned Parenthood Aurora Health Center
3051 E. New York St.
Aurora, IL 60504
Planned Parenthood Loop Health Center
18 S. Michigan Ave., 6th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
Planned Parenthood Near North Health Center
1200 N. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60610
Planned Parenthood Champaign Health Center
302 E. Stoughton St.
Champaign, IL 61820