Planned Parenthood of Illinois is here to provide compassionate and confidential reproductive healthcare, no matter what.
You might be eligible for FREE birth control at PPIL! Learn more here.
Learn about Planned Parenthood of Illinois' patient services and resources:
Patients can use telehealth for visits related to:
Problem visits, including breast problems
Urinary Tract Infection
Sexually Transmitted Infection treatment
Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
Pregnancy options counseling
HIV prevention (including PrEP and nPEP)
- In-clinic abortion (22 weeks)
Abortion pill (up to 11 weeks)
- Post-abortion birth control
- Special assistance for teens
- Psycho social support services
Adolescent sexual health
- Pill, patch, ring, shot
- Long acting reversible contraception (LARCs) - implant, IUD
- (morning after pill)
Reproductive Health and Preventative Services
Sexual Health Education
- Testing and treatment for STIs
Psycho social support services
Request medical records using this form.