Please visit our locations page for the most current information about days and hours of operations.
For the health and safety of those who need to come in for care, we:
- Have strengthened and increased the frequency of our disinfecting and cleaning practices in all PPIL health centers and buildings,
- Are conducting active screening with anyone calling the Patient Access Center or entering a PPIL health center or building,
- Are actively checking on the well-being of PPIL staff, to help maintain the safest possible environment for everyone,
- Are enacting ‘social distancing’ measures wherever possible, including limiting the number of patients in our waiting rooms at any one time, and
- Are limiting health center access to patients only. Children and guests will not be allowed in the health center. We know this will be inconvenient, but please know this is to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
A Sore Throat
Here are some things you can do:
Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds
Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth if you have not washed your hands
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands
Use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol), if soap and water are not available
Or call 1-800-230-7526