We support employee growth via:
- A diverse workplace
- Comprehensive training programs
- Organizational development initiatives
Electronic medical records and fast-paced environment
We're currently hiring medical staff:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Assistants
And we often hire support professionals:
- Health Center Managers and Assistant Managers
- Accounting, IT, Development, Human Resources, Community Engagement, Health Educators, Public Policy, Quality Assurance, and much more!
Planned Parenthood of Illinois is Illinois' most trusted provider of reproductive health care. Our skilled health care professionals are dedicated to offering all people high-quality, affordable medical care. One in five American women has chosen Planned Parenthood for health care at least once in her life.
Caring physicians, nurse practitioners, and other staff take time to talk with patients, encouraging them to ask questions and discuss their feelings in a confidential setting. These health centers provide a wide range of safe, reliable health care — and the majority is preventive care, which helps prevent unintended pregnancies through contraception, reduce the spread of sexually transmitted infections through testing and treatment, and screen for cervical and other cancers.
Planned Parenthood of Illinois is compliant with Governor Pritzker’s 8/26/21 Executive Order covering Healthcare Workers. Furthermore, all staff at Planned Parenthood of Illinois are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 10/15/21. Planned Parenthood of Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations will be provided based on religious beliefs and to those with disabilities.
We provide competitive, comprehensive benefits to employees and their families:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional development awards
- Short and long term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off
- Mission focused work environment
- Loan repayment for providers at qualified sites
Or call 1-800-230-7526