In partnership with our communities, we advocate, educate, and provide health care to support sexual health and wellness for all.
High quality, affordable reproductive health services in settings that protect the dignity, privacy, and rights of each individual
Education & Prevention
Medically accurate, age appropriate, comprehensive sex education that furthers understanding of human sexuality and promotes healthy behavior.
Actively protecting the fundamental right to self-determination, and the right to decide freely if and when to have a child.
Our organizational values provide a guide for employees, donors, advocates and supporters in accomplishing their part of our organization's mission. Our values provide a framework for the culture of our organization and represent the lenses that we use when making decisions and creating strategy. Our values help transform our mission and vision into realities.
- Honesty and truthfulness are reflected in our actions and communications.
- Confidentiality is preserved.
- Courage to voice the unrepresented or unpopular idea or opinion.
- Alignment with and support of organizational decisions and mission.
- Actions and words are in alignment.
- Responsible stewardship of vision and how it relates to planned giving.
- We are the gold star standard of health care, education and advocacy.
- Business acumen is both ethical and necessary.
- We provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
- We are a Learning Organization.
- Our Behaviors reflect positively on the organization.
- We intentionally plan new endeavors to ensure success.
- We are a Great Place to Work.
- We are respectful and fair with everyone.
- We seek partnerships with other justice organizations and marginalized communities.
- We act as allies for just causes.
- Social justice informs our decision making and planning.
- Diversity is reflected in our staff.
- Care. No matter what.
- Compassion, even when it isn't easy.
- We demonstrate persistence and devotion to our mission.
- Every client, donor, staff and advocate feels important and valued.
- We provide our services in a non judgmental way.
- We create an environment that encourages and supports calculated risk taking.
- We ask what we can learn when things don't go as expected, leading to continuous learning and improvement.
- We see the future as hopeful with unlimited opportunities.
- Everyone strives to be at the top rung of the Accountability Ladder.
Or call 1-800-769-0045