Complex Care and Gynecologic Services
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest* specializes in gynecology and can offer the following services:
- Complex Contraception and Permanent Contraception
- Abnormal Bleeding Evaluation and Treatment
- Uterine Fibroid Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Pain Evaluation and Treatment
- Management of Vulvar Disorders
- Management of Recurrent or Complex Vaginitis
- Difficult IUD and Implant Removals
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Hormone Therapy for Menopause
- Benign Gynecologic Surgeries for abnormal bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, and pre-cancer of the cervix and vulva
*Not every health center offers all services. Contact us for more information.
We have staff ready to help you figure out costs and payments for these services, for both insured and uninsured patients. Learn more by calling 1-888-743-PLAN.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-888-743-7526