The health of our patients and staff remains our top priority. For everyone’s safety and to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we continue to evolve our health center safety measures to meet the changing needs of our community, while still providing the highest quality health care.
Our updated measures include the following:
- We pre-screen by phone all patients for symptoms; we ask those with symptoms or risk factors to postpone their appointment and contact their primary care provider
- We have greeters at every health center who take the temperature of all patients at check-in to ensure that no one is unknowingly running a fever (a potential COVID-19 symptom)
- We limit visitors in our health centers to patients only, and have expanded our hours in order to minimize the number of physical encounters between patients and staff
- We allow patients to wait for their appointment in their car to maximize social distancing; we text patients when they’re ready to be seen
- We disinfect surfaces that staff and patients touch, throughout the day and between patients; we follow all sanitation procedures recommended by the CDC
- We ask patients to wear a face covering to their appointment and not wear gloves, but wash their hands or use hand sanitizer instead
We are continuing to monitor the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All of our communities need up-to-date, accessible information, and we are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe.