Tell us why you chose Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, or how we helped you or someone you know
Are you among the 220,000+ men and women who rely on Planned Parenthood Mar Monte for health care? Have you or a friend or family member been touched in some way by the work that we do? Or are you one of the countless others who stand by Planned Parenthood Mar Monte as volunteers or donors? If so, we would love to hear your story!
Sharing your story helps ensure we’ll continue to be there for the women, men, teens, and families who rely on Planned Parenthood Mar Monte for everything from birth control, prenatal care, HIV testing, cancer screenings, to comprehensive sexual health education, and more.
You can also submit your story via email to [email protected].
By clicking SUBMIT, you agree:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You confirm that you have written your submission yourself. If your story includes details about anyone else, you confirm that you have permission to share such details.
- You give Planned Parenthood Mar Monte (PPMM), Planned Parenthood Advocates Mar Monte (PPAMM) and any other Planned Parenthood entity (collectively, "Planned Parenthood") permission to use your submission or any portion of it in current or future promotional materials and in fundraising, advocacy, or media outreach projects and materials, including sharing your words publicly with a variety of audiences, media, or publications, including the press, and in multiple media formats.
- Your submission may be used alone or together with other materials, and Planned Parenthood may shorten or use only part of your submission. Planned Parenthood may also decide not to use your submission.
- If we decide to share your story, your statements will appear along with your first name, last name, age, city, and state.
- We may share your submission, in whole or in part, without contacting you further; however, Planned Parenthood may also contact you for further details or further authorization or with questions about your submission.
- You waive any rights and compensation arising from such use, and release Planned Parenthood from any claims arising from such use.
- In sharing your story, please keep in mind that your story — including your name if you provide it — may appear in public advocacy projects. Even if you do not provide your name, keep in mind that some information can reveal who you are, such as unusual details about you or others.