TPSP provides free support for pregnant and/or parenting youth.
We strive to:
- Help youth reach their goals
- Promote a healthy and nurturing environment for clients and their families
- Assist clients with obtaining their high school diploma or GED certificate
Cal-Learn is a program for pregnant and/or parenting teens who receive cash aid (CalWORKS). The program provides supportive services and cash incentives to assist teens in completing their education.
Pregnant and parenting youth (mothers and fathers) in Santa Clara County under the age of 21.
- Health Services
- Parenting Support
- Access to services such as food stamps, WIC, and cash aid
- Applying to college and financial aid
- Counseling/Support Groups
- Emergency Supplies (clothing, diapers, formula, etc.)
- Advocating on your behalf
- Finding a job
- Enrolling in school
Or call 1-800-230-7526