Pregnancy Testing & Services in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Family Planning Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- postpartum exams
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.