Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Family Planning Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- IUD insertion (copper)
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.