All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Latest Republican repeal proposal eliminates pre-existing protection; but exempts Members of Congress 4/26/17
- In Leaked Budget Proposal, Trump Administration Threatens to Cut Global Health Funding Worldwide by Nearly Two-Thirds 4/25/17
- Planned Parenthood Supports March for Science 4/21/17
- Planned Parenthood’s Spot On App Selected as Gold Honoree for Best Mobile App In the 9th Annual Shorty Awards 4/18/17
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Planned Parenthood Condemns President Trump’s Signing of Bill That Threatens Health Care Protections for 4 Million Title X Family Planning Patients 4/24/17
- Planned Parenthood Affiliates in Missouri Win Protections Against Medically Unnecessary Abortion Restrictions 4/19/17
- Planned Parenthood of Illinois Names Jennifer Welch as President & CEO 4/19/17
- PPINK condemns Trump measure on Title X funding 4/13/17
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.