Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assitants Needed
Planned Parenthood is hiring in Riverside, Hemet, Coachella, and Imperial County.
Up to $45,000 Retention Bonus
4/10 work schedule; full-time; good work/life balance
As a Staff Clinician, you will play a critical role in providing quality health care to a diverse patient population. This will include exams, diagnosis, treatment, education, and counselling for patients in accordance with Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest protocols.
A California state license is required for this position. We may consider a pending license.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Change lives.
- Collaborate with other Providers, Physicians, and Management on patient care and clinical improvements.
- Partner with a Case Management team that communicates with patients on lab results, referrals, and other aspects of patient care.
- Gain new skills such as IUC retrievals, Nexplanon insertions, Cryotherapy, Bartholin Cyst I&D, and prescribe GAHT (Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy).
- Receive a thorough training and on-boarding program similar to a fellowship.
- Work in a supportive and professional environment where we believe in evidence based protocols and guidelines.
- Work for an agency that fosters a culture of engagement, growth, and success in your field.
- Pursue continuing education that will add to your career as a well-rounded Clinician.
We are looking for people who:
- Are eager to work in an environment that supports the agency’s commitment to diversity equity and inclusion.
- Enjoy working in a fast-pace environment where no two days are the same.
- Demonstrate compassion whether it’s providing patient care or to support staff.
- Are willing to jump in to help with coverage.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and wellbeing. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future, and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Have Questions? Ready to Talk About Joining our Team?
I'm Katrina Radojevic, the Manager of Licensed Talent Strategy, Recruitment & Benefits at Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest. Are you interested in applying to be a nurse practitioner or physician assistant at Planned Parenthood?
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-888-743-7526