Learn more about PPNYC's five health centers in:
Did the presidential election affect care at PPNYC? See our Q&A to reassure you that our doors will stay open.
Wondering how you'll afford services? Click here for the answers! We'll take care of you, no matter what.
Our services for people of all ages and genders
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control/Family Planning Services
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis to prevent HIV)
- STD Testing
- Transgender Hormone Therapy
If you're coming to PPNYC, please see our Forms & Instructions for Patients
Intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the contraceptive implant are available for many PPNYC patients at no cost! To see if you qualify and to make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN. PPNYC thanks the Jerome L. Greene Foundation for funding this opportunity.
Other Information for Patients