Learn more about PPNYC's five health centers in:
Did the presidential election affect care at PPNYC? See our Q&A to reassure you that our doors will stay open.
Wondering how you'll afford services? Click here for the answers! We'll take care of you, no matter what.
CALL 212-965-7000 or 1-800-230 PLAN for an appointment. CURRENT PATIENTS MAY CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE APPOINTMENT requester
Our services for people of all ages and genders
- Gynecological Wellness Visit
- How Often Do I Need a Routine Screening?
- Testicular Cancer Screening and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
- LGBT Health
- Birth Control, including Vasectomy
- Emergency Contraception ("morning-after pill" and more)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Testing
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Transgender Hormone Therapy
If you're coming to PPNYC, please see our Forms & Instructions for patients
Intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the contraceptive implant are available for many PPNYC patients at no cost! To see if you qualify and to make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN. PPNYC thanks the Jerome L. Greene Foundation for funding this opportunity.
Other Information for Patients
We do not provide childcare. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.