Learn more about PPNYC's five health centers in:
Wondering how you'll afford services? Click here for the answers! We'll take care of you, no matter what.
Our services for people of all ages and genders
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control/Family Planning Services
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- STD Testing
- Clinic Teen Nights
If you're coming to PPNYC, please see our Forms & Instructions for Patients
Intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the contraceptive implant are available for many PPNYC patients at no cost! To see if you qualify and to make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN. PPNYC thanks the Jerome L. Greene Foundation for funding this opportunity.
Other Information for Patients