BOOK AN APPOINTMENT -- Type your zip code into the "Book an Appointment" box at the top or bottom of this page.
You can now book an abortion appointment online. Or call 212-965-7000.
Wondering how you'll afford services? Click here for the answers! We'll take care of you, no matter what.
Learn more about PPNYC's five health centers in:
Our services for people of all ages and genders
- Gynecological Wellness Visit
- How Often Do I Need a Routine Screening?
- Testicular Cancer Screening and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
- LGBT Health
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception ("morning-after pill" and more)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Testing
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Transgender Hormone Therapy
If you're coming to PPNYC, please see our Forms & Instructions for patients
Intrauterine devices (IUDs) and the contraceptive implant are available for many PPNYC patients at no cost! To see if you qualify and to make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN. PPNYC thanks the Jerome L. Greene Foundation for funding this opportunity.
Other Information for Patients
We do not provide childcare. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.