This is an exciting and important time at Planned Parenthood of Greater New York (PPGNY). We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPGNY is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programming so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers that prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
Our Commitment to Equity
PPGNY has begun an intentional process to center equity, especially race equity, in all our work. We invite you to join us in co-creating an organization that aligns with our shared values that everyone deserves to live in a world where people are equally protected, have the freedom to make personal decisions about their body without judgment or persecution, and have the resources they need to be healthy and safe.
- Generous Paid Time Off Illness bank and holiday schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage options for you and eligible dependents
- Pre-tax savings accounts, Flexible Spending, Health Savings, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits Plan
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Safe Harbor contributions after 1 year of employment
Or call 1-800-230-7526