December schedule coming soon.
Mobile Health Center
Please call prior to visiting our mobile health center to discuss your visit so we can ensure you will get the care you need.
All Services Are Offered At No Cost:
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Clean syringes and syringe disposal
- Narcan and overdose prevention counseling
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Wellness exams
- Gynecologic care
- Health insurance enrollment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Linkage to Hepatitis C screening and treatment
Whether you need condoms, a toothbrush, info on housing, or just a listening ear, we're here for you. We offer:
Home health care management
Connection to medical care
Harm reduction counseling
Health insurance enrollment
Rest assured, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York is taking necessary precautions to protect our patients’ and staff members’ safety in light of the Coronavirus. To that end, the Plan Van will not be appearing in public locations until further notice. When we have new dates, we will post them here.
The Plan Van provides confidential, nonjudgmental health care to adults and young people in neighborhoods throughout Nassau County.
Call us for more information or to schedule the Plan Van for an event in Nassau County.
We offer the following services:
STI and HIV testing
Other reproductive and sexual health services available in our health centers
Care. No Matter Where.
349 East 149th St, 3rd Fl,10451
534 Eastern Parkway, 2nd Fl, 11225
- 540 Fulton Ave, 2nd Fl, 11550
Or call 1-800-230-7526