If your appointment is at a health center, we are asking patients to wear a cloth face covering and refrain from bringing guests. If you develop a fever or cough or shortness of breath, please don't come in and call us at 1-800-230-7526 to reschedule your visit.
Be sure to bring these items to your appointment:
- Photo identification with date of birth indicated
- Insurance card, if you have coverage. (Insurance coverage for abortion care requires a prior authorization for most plans.)
- Payment for services if you do not have insurance or do not plan to use insurance. Payment can be accepted by cash or credit card. PPCW does not accept checks or American Express.
If you cannot access these items, please call us at 1.888.576.7526 so we can assist you.
You can complete the patient registration form ahead of time.
We will provide an interpreter if needed. Please call 1.888.576.7526 to coordinate this service.
For Telehealth appointments:
- If you scheduled a telemedicine visit, our staff will provide information on how to access your appointment
- Telemedicine appointments are $55 without insurance. This does not include costs for medication or lab testing
- Learn more about how to prepare for your Telehealth appointment here.
For patients receiving abortion services:
- Do not use any street drugs or alcohol on the day of your appointment.
- Continue taking any regular prescription medication. If you have an inhaler for asthma, please bring it with you.
- For abortion pill services, plan to be at the health center 1 – 2 hours.
- For in-clinic abortion services, plan to be at the health center 3 – 5 hours.
- For most pain management options, in-clinic abortion patients must have a ride home or an adult to accompany them in a bus or taxi.
- We recommend you make time to rest and recover after your appointment.
- Recovery after an in-clinic procedure generally requires rest for the remainder of the day. Read more about after care for in-clinic procedures here.
- Abortion pill procedures generally need two days of recovery once the second medication is taken at home. We also recommend that patients have another adult available to support them during this time.
- You can learn more about the abortion pill procedure here.