The Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette’s (PPCW) Volunteer Engagement Program is relaunching after an over two-and-a-half-year pause!
Volunteers and interns play a vital role in advancing PPCW’s mission. Your support makes it possible for us to meet the growing need for health and education services in our community. Check below to see our available volunteer positions.
- Health Center Escort: The Health Center Escort ensures that patients and their guests, as well as staff, can safely and comfortably access Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) Health Centers. The Health Center Escorts embody the PPCW mission and values by protecting access to sexual and reproductive healthcare to all people accessing our Health Centers. When protesters are present, Health Center Escorts must display total non-engagement, focus on our patients, and communicate with staff when necessary.
- Health Center Support: The Health Center Support Volunteer performs various tasks within our health centers to assist our clinical staff in providing excellent service to our community. The Health Center Support Volunteer ensures that health centers are cleaned, stocked, and contain necessary documents and supplies for patients. The Health Center Support Volunteer upholds PPCW’s Values and Service Standards and improves the overall operations of the health center.
Additional volunteer positions to support work throughout PPCW will be added in the coming months. If you would like to apply for one of the above positions, please complete the following application.
Volunteer Application Link: https://www.volgistics.com/appform/543219734
If you have any questions or need further support, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!
More Ways to Get Involved:
- We're hiring! Learn more about PPCW's full and part-time jobs and spread the word
- Volunteer opportunities are also available with Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon, our civic and political organization. Visit ppaoregon.org and become a Planned Parenthood defender!
- Don't see an opportunity to volunteer with PPCW? Please visit WeArePPCW.org for links to get involved and volunteer with one of our coalition partners!