Our health centers offer a wide variety of sexual and reproductive health care services for women, men and teens.
Scheduling an appointment:
You can schedule an appointment online or by calling 1-888-576-PLAN or 503-788-7273
Health services at Planned Parenthood
Click on any service to learn more.
- Free or low-cost birth control
- STD testing and treatment
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Annual gynecological visits and Pap tests
- Free pregnancy testing and options information
- Referrals for prenatal care and adoption
- Screenings for breast cancer and cervical cancer
- Abortion care
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Vasectomy (permanent birth control for men)
- Menopause care
- Transgender care
Please note: Not all services are available at every location. Use our health center locator to find out what services are available in your area. Planned Parenthood has health centers in all 50 states throughout the United States.
• Call 1-888-576-PLAN or 503-788-7273 to contact the PPCW health center nearest you, schedule an appointment, or ask general questions. You can also schedule an appointment online.
• Search online to find the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you
Share Your Story
Why is Planned Parenthood so important to you and your family? How have our services or work made an impact on your life? Share your story with PPCW today by emailing it to [email protected].
Personal information will be kept confidential. Only first names will be attributed to stories.