You can always come to us for your health care needs, with or without health insurance. Please be sure to bring a photo ID to your appointment!
Payment is expected at time of service. We accept cash, major credit cards, or money orders for payments you need to make. We’ll collect any co-pays or payments from you when you check out at the end of your visit. We may also be able to set you up on a payment plan.
(Fees for services are based on your household income.)
- Pay online using MyChart (starting May 3rd)
- Telemedicine appointments are $55 without insurance. This does not include costs for medication or lab testing. Our staff will provide information on how to access your appointment
- Medicaid and most private health insurance is accepted.
- If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Please bring your birth certificate and photo ID.
If you have any questions about payment or eligibility for funding programs, call 503-788-7273 or 1-888-576-7526 to talk to our staff about your options.
We accept most health insurance plans and our services are covered under most policies. Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment at the health center.
Insurance coverage can be confusing, if you have questions about your options we encourage you to contact your insurance company or call us at 888-576-7526.
Note: Sometimes patients have private health insurance that is paid for by someone else. Oregon patients have the right to request that their protected health information be sent directly to them instead of the person who pays for their health insurance. Patients must complete, sign and send the Oregon Request for Confidential Communication form to their health insurance company.
Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and Apple Health
We accept OHP and Apple Health (Medicaid in Oregon and Washington) at our health centers. OHP/Apple Health patients can seek family planning services from any provider they choose and no referral is needed.
Uninsured? Help is available.
Financial assistance is available for most services offered at Planned Parenthood. We accept Medicaid (OHP / Apple Health) and offer a variety of funding programs that may help pay for your visit. Our services are charged on a sliding fee scale, based on your household income, so you may be eligible for a discount, too.
If you are uninsured or not able to use your insurance to cover your care, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- If you schedule your service at least three days in advance, make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059
Need help signing up for insurance?
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette no longer offers enrollment assistance services. To find a community partner or certified insurance agent in your area, please visit OregonHealthCare.gov.
Call us at 1-888-576-7526 to learn more and talk through your payment options. We’re here to help.