PPCWNY offers hormone therapy for transmasculine, transfeminine, nonbinary and gender expansive people 18 years old and over.
We use an informed consent model of care. This means that clinicians discuss the risks and benefits of hormone therapy with patients, and clinicians work with patients to develop a treatment plan that is best tailored to meet the patients’ needs. Patients do not need a mental health referral to receive hormone care at PPCWNY.
Depending on individual patient needs and unique health considerations, we can provide the following hormone care:
- Estrogen-based hormone therapy
- Testosterone-blocking medications — spironolactone, finasteride
- Estradiol medications — injections, patches, pills (swallowed or dissolved under the tongue)
- Progestin medications
- Testosterone-based hormone therapy
- Testosterone medications: — injections, gels
- Scalp hair loss management — finasteride
- “Microdosing” or intermediate dose hormones
Care. No matter what. 1-866-600-6886
We are honored to provide these essential services to transgender, nonbinary and gender-expansive individuals across Central and Western New York. Thank you for trusting us with your care.
Or call 1-866-600-6886