Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York (PPCWNY) protects and supports every person’s right to make voluntary, informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health in order to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
- We believe that diversity in identity and perspective enriches us and allows us to better serve our patients and clients.
- Our health centers support and welcome patients of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
- We offer care regardless of citizenship status.
- No one will go without care based on their ability to pay.
Services vary by site, but include:
- Abortion Care
- Birth Control
- Breast Exams
- Emergency Contraception
- Gender Affirming Hormone Care
- Gynecological Care
- Health Counseling
- HIV Testing, Counseling and Education
- HIV Prevention (PrEP)
- HPV Vaccine
- In Control (Rochester)
- Pap Tests
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- RESTORE Sexual Assault Services
- Smoking Cessation
- STD Testing and Treatment
Call 1-866-600-6886 to make an appointment, or use the "Book an Appointment" tool on this page to make an appointment online.