STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Greensburg, PA
Greensburg Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
STD prevention, including:
- internal condom (female condom)
- dental dams
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD and safer sex education
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
STD testing, treatment, and vaccination services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Services for Syphilis include testing and diagnosis only. If your diagnosis is positive, we will refer you elsewhere for treatment.
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Counseling and anonymous (without your name) or confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.