Abortion in Peoria, IL
Peoria Health Center offers the following abortion services:
- abortion pill (medication abortion)
- pre- and post-abortion patient education
- post-abortion follow-up exams
- referrals for other abortion services, as needed
- In-clinic abortions up to 19 weeks and 6 days are available at other PPIL health centers. Call 1-877-200-PPIL for more information or learn more here.
Here's what you need to know about abortion services at this health center:
Abortion Pill (Medication Abortion)
You will need to follow up within 1-2 weeks to make sure your abortion is complete and that you are well. In the unlikely event that you are still pregnant, you may need another dose of medication or to have an in-clinic abortion to end the pregnancy.
After your abortion pill visit, you will need access to a telephone, transportation, and backup medical care available to you once you are home.
Other Abortion Services Information
Please do not bring children with you to the health center.
Laws and Regulations
If you are a minor considering an abortion, please read about parental consent and notification laws that might apply in your state.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for abortion services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Abortion services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.