Cuidados de Salud para Mujeres in Flossmoor, IL
Flossmoor Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- LEEP (treatment of abnormal pap)
- mammogram referrals
- Pap test
- sexual response education
- urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment
- vaginal infection testing and treatment
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Si no tienes cobertura de salud, puede que califique para un programa financiado por el estado o una escala de tarifas más baja. Puede averiguar de manera confidencial llamándonos al 708-960-0907.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: