Planned Parenthood of Western PA (PPWP) has been providing high quality, affordable reproductive health care for more than 80 years. We serve women, men and teens from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs.
We know there are a ton of questions about the health care law, sometimes referred to as Obamacare or the ACA, and its benefits. For more information about the health care law, please visit our Health Insurance Resource Center or check out Planned Parenthood Health Insurance Facts.
Our services include:
- Gynecological care
- Birth control information and a variety of methods
- Pregnancy testing
- Colposcopy and cryotherapy
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Screening and treatment for STIs
- Emergency contraception
- Hormone therapy for transgender and nonbinary individuals
- Options counseling services
- Medical and surgical abortion
- Behavioral health and therapy services
We accept most major health insurance plans and PA medical assistance. We offer several no-cost and reduced-cost programs, as well as a sliding-fee scale.