NEED HELP PAYING FOR OUR SERVICES?
Enroll in Pennsylvania’s new FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES PROGRAM. It’s available for PA residents – both women and men!
It covers at no cost these Planned Parenthood services:
- family planning
- birth control
- Emergency Contraception
- pregnancy testing
- STD testing & treatment
- HIV testing
- cancer screenings
- male services
You may be eligible for this program if you:
- have an income at or below 215% of the Federal Poverty Limit;
- are not pregnant;
- are a resident of Pennsylvania,
- are a U.S. citizen or if not a U.S. citizen, have a satisfactory immigration status and identification,
- do not have health insurance.
Click here to download a form that you can complete and bring with you to your next family planning visit at Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania to start the enrollment. Please note that you will also need to bring:
- Your current Pennsylvania photo ID. If you don’t have a Pennsylvania ID you need to bring in a lease or utility bill with a Pennsylvania address.
- Your social security number.
- current proof of income- bring the most recent paystubs totaling 1 month,
- birth certificate or passport to prove you are a citizen. If you are not a US citizen, but have been a Permanent Resident for 5 or more years, you will need to bring your residency card.
- If you are married, please be sure to have spouse’s SSN and current proof of income for 1 month.
If you want to complete the application on your own prior to a visit, you can also apply to the Family Planning Services program by completing a full online application on COMPASS, the website for Pennsylvanian’s to apply for health and human services programs, or by completing a paper application called “Application for Health Care Coverage”. The paper application should be mailed to your County Assistance Office (CAOs) which you can find by clicking the link.