Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes is a leader in reproductive health care, rights, and education in Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, and Tompkins Counties in New York.
Who We Are
Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes is a nonprofit family planning agency that provides high-quality, affordable reproductive and sexual health care for people across our region. Many of our patients have no other health care available to them.
PPSFL promotes sexual and reproductive health by providing exceptional services, honest education, and fearless advocacy.
- We believe that all people have the right to reproductive and sexual health care that is high quality, affordable, accessible, compassionate, and nonjudgmental.
- We believe that children flourish best when they are wanted, nurtured, honored, and loved.
- We believe that sexuality is central to being fully human and that all people have the right and the capacity to make informed, responsible decisions for themselves about sex and reproduction.
- We believe that people make the most responsible and healthy sexual decisions when they are supported by health care and sexuality education that is positive and not driven by fear.
- We believe all people have the right to live free of coercion, exploitation, and violence.
- We value leadership based on collaboration. We value honesty, integrity, and compassion toward each other and those whom we serve. And we act courageously and with passion locally, nationally, and globally, especially as allies with those who have little or no voice or power.
We rely heavily on support to accomplish our mission.