Teen Time Medical Services provide low-cost reproductive services and medically- accurate sexuality education covering abstinence, contraception, sexually transmitted infections, and teen pregnancy for youth between 12 and 17. Services are offered in teen-friendly environments.
All PPSENFL health centers offer discounted pricing for teens. Health centers in Palm Beach County receive special grant funding to provide some of these services at low to no cost.
- Initial visit/annual exam (for males and females)
- Sexuality education
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis
- Birth control (pills and Depo-Provera injections)
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV testing
- Emergency contraception
Planned Parenthood has received special grant funding from Alachua County to provide several teen services at reduced or no cost. This is designed to empower teens and provide medical services and education so teens can lead healthier lives. These services include:
- Reproductive healthcare
- STI testing and treatment
- Contraceptive services
- Cancer screenings
- Medically accurate sexual health education