If you have an appointment with us, know that we are still open and seeing patients. Continue reading below to learn more about the precautions we're taking to keep our patients and staff safe in light of the COVID-19.
Rest assured, all Planned Parenthood of South, East and North Florida health centers are taking necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe in light of the Coronavirus.
- If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, please do not come to one of our health centers for your appointment or walk-in. Please call our health center and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Do you currently have a fever OR cough OR shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to mainland China, Iran, Italy, Japan or South Korea in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has had a lab test positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- Only patients are allowed in our health centers. (At this time, support people are not allowed to wait for patients in our health centers)
- We do not offer Coronavirus testing in any of our health centers at this time. For information on testing, please call the Florida Department of Health at 1-866-779-6121 Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm, email [email protected] or refer to the CDC website.
- Connect with us on our PPDirect App if you don’t have insurance, if you are symptomatic of a UTI or you are a new patient looking to begin birth control pills. Click here for information on how you can quickly download the app!
- Remember, you can always use Planned Parenthood’s chat/text service to get answers about pregnancy, birth control, emergency contraception, STDs, and abortion. Just text “PPNOW” to 774636 (PPINFO).
You can privately and easily book your appointment online for select services 24/7. For the full set of services, you can call 1-800-230-PLAN to book your appointment.
Our caring and knowledgeable staff provide a wide range of services; including testings, treatment, counseling, and referrals.
Access patient resources including health center locations, insurance information, patient forms and more.
Education and Community Programs
We deliver comprehensive and medically accurate information that empowers women, men, teens, and families to make informed decisions and lead healthy lives.
Show Your Support
In our health centers, on the streets, and in Tallahassee, Planned Parenthood is at the forefront of the reproductive health and rights movement.
When you donate to PPSENFL, you support the health of your Florida community.
Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates
Take action with our advocacy and political arm.
Contact information for all of PPSENFL's departments.
Tells Us Your Story
Any way Planned Parenthood has impacted your life or a life of a loved one, your story is powerful.
If you love the idea of making an impact on the community with a strong mission oriented organization, we want to hear from you!
Or call 1-800-230-7526