Rest assured, all Planned Parenthood of South, East and North Florida health centers are taking necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe in light of the Coronavirus.
- If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, please do not come to one of our health centers for your appointment or walk-in. Please call our health center and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Do you currently have a fever OR cough OR shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to mainland China, Iran, Italy, Japan or South Korea in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has had a lab test positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- Only patients are allowed in our health centers. (At this time, support people are not allowed to wait for patients in our health centers)