- Must be a high school student in the state of Florida*.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to communicate accurate, current information in a non-judgmental way to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to respect confidentiality.
- Must have reliable smartphone or personal computer/laptop, and internet access.
- Must have access to a reliable transportation to and from meetings/events.
*If applying for Broward County, must live or go to schools in one of these zip codes: 33309, 33311, 33312, 33313, 33020, 33023, 33024, or 33025.
- Participate in all bi-weekly trainings on sexual health education, including topics such as birth control methods, HIV/STDs, LGBTQ issues, healthy relationships, negotiation and communication skills, and sexual decision making, amongst others.
- Provide 125 students, peers, and those in the community with accurate information regarding sexual health issues.
- Provide and assist in coordinating and facilitating 3 presentations on various sexual health topics at school and/or in the community per year.
- Participate in 3 resource tabling and/or health fairs per year.
- Participate in 1 advocacy training event with staff organizer from PPSENFL.
- Refer 25 teens to Planned Parenthood’s Healthy Teens Medical Services Program per year.
- Distribute 50 social media posts, pamphlets, educational materials, health center flyers, etc. per year.
- Distribute 250 condoms per year.
- Complete a monthly log report, highlighting activities and experiences in schools and in the community.
Gainesville - Alachua County
Jacksonville - Duval County
Or call 1-800-230-7526