- 1st trimester abortion (surgical & medication)
- Adoption referrals
- Birth control
- Breast cancer screenings
- Cervical cancer detection & treatment, colposcopy & LEEP procedures
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Gynecological exams, Pap smears, pelvic exams
- HIV testing & counseling
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Pregnancy testing & options counseling
- Prenatal care
- Sexually transmitted infection testing & treatment
- Testicular cancer screenings
- Wellness exams
Fees & Payment Options
We offer a sliding fee scale, which means you pay only what you can afford based on income. Click here for more information about fees & payment options.
All are welcome here
We welcome patients of gender identities, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, income levels and regardless of immigration status. Many of our staff speak Spanish, and a translation service is available for other languages.
According to New York State law, if you are under the age of 18 and you understand the risks and benefits of birth control, you do not need your parents' permission to receive reproductive health care. All of our services are confidential, which means that our staff will not tell your parents or guardians anything about the services you receive at PPNC.
Even though you don't have to ask your parents, its a good idea to talk with them or another adult you trust about the medical care you need. We want you to be safe! If you have any questions about confidentiality, please ask us when you make your appointment.